Anonycraft Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Voter pour Anonycraft sur le top Serveur Minecraft
FULL MX Vs ATV Supercros.s

Répondre au sujet    Anonycraft Index du Forum » Taverne » ScreenShots Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
FULL MX Vs ATV Supercros.s
Auteur Message
nethaosbyr

Masculin
Point(s): 120
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message FULL MX Vs ATV Supercros.s Répondre en citant

MX Vs ATV Supercross > bit.ly/1t3dnmb

MX Vs ATV Supercross, state of emergency 2

10cf746e54
It doesn't really offer anything new other than rhythm racing. It is probably the best I have ever seen from a game developers stand point. I have motion blur turned off and the graphics are still VERY BLURRY and the game gives me headaches after a while. ATV games. Read More Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny Most Helpful Reviews In the past 180 days 16 of 18 people (89%) found this review helpful 1 Raspy 103 products in account 11 reviews Not Recommended 22.5 hrs on record Posted: 9 January The game looks nothing like the quality of the images on the store page. The DLC model can go burn in H***. Loading reviews.

The graphics are aweful and somewhat blurry looking. When I went out to buy it, but little did I know that it was complete crap. IGN. $139.68 for all the DLC !!!! REALLY??????? Good God, NO THANKS NORDIC that is absurd. IF you take away the "Mx vs Atv" Its a good game. I wasn't expecting a one to one simulator but to me the physics engine needs a major overhaul. The main two problems are the glitches and the physics.

love or whatevercavalieri dello zodiaco tempiole notti di cabiriaadventures of tintinmiddle earth IIDirty South with youmanuel is a milfomaniac ava addamscrime of the century flacDevil May Cry Seriesorange is the new black ita

Jeu 2 Juin - 10:08 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 2 Juin - 10:08 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Anonycraft Index du Forum » Taverne » ScreenShots Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation